Do you have outdated text that needs to be changed on your WordPress website? Don’t worry, the Elementor page builder makes it super easy to edit and change text on your own without needing to contact your web designer. Please note that your WordPress website must have been built with Elementor page builder for this tutorial. If you don’t have an Elementor built website and want one please contact us here.
1. Login as admin on your website at www.YourWebsiteHere.com/wp-admin
2. Once logged in, go to the page that you need to update text on.
3. Click on ‘Edit with Elementor’ from the top admin menu.
4. Scroll to the paragraph or heading that needs to be updated. Hover over your curser over it to show the edit button. Click on the edit button (pencil icon) to open the Text Editor.
5. Edit the text in the text box(for body copy) or title box(for heading).
6. When you are done editing the text, click on the ‘Update’ button to save the changes.
7. To preview your changes on the live site click on the eyeball icon at the bottom left side of the screen.
8. When you are finished, click on the hamburger menu icon.
9. Then click on either ‘View Page’ to go back to the front-end of the website or ‘Exit to Dashboard’ to go to the dashboard.